Thursday, March 02, 2006

Is Starbucks Coffee Addictive?

Fact:

On my way back from lunch, I felt a need to stop at Starbucks and buy a cup of coffee, which I did. I paid for it, left the shop, leaving the coffee on the counter, going to the magazine store next door and then realizing that I was missing something. Went back, picked up the coffee, brought it back to my office.

I placed it on the credenza behind my desk and started my afternoon work chores. About an hour later, I turned around, and realized I had not even tasted it.

My conclusion is:

1. Starbucks coffee is not addictive.

2. Buying Starbucks coffee is addictive.

If I were Starbucks, this is just what I would want to hear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this happens to me all the time! i wake up and realize i cannot go to work without a cup of starbucks coffee. however, i hardly ever drink more than a quarter.
when i go to 711 - the coffee is gone immediatly.