Friday, October 14, 2005

True or False (?) (1 cent)

1.

A priest, an imam, a minister and a rabbi, meeting together to build relationships and create better mutual understandings.

A feel-good session, where the four decide to each confess to the others one of their personal shortcomings.

The Minister: I am a compulsive gambler. I can't help myself. Even sometimes I gamble the money put in the collection plate.

The imam: Every night I drink a fifth of bourbon.

The priest: I have a girl friend on the side.

Silence from the rabbi, whose face is troubled.

"well?", say the others.

"well", says the Rabbi, my shortcoming is that I can't help but gossip.


2. After the London police shot and killed the suspected Brazilian terrorist in the London underground, President Bush became distraught.

"What's the problem?" asked Karl Rove.

"The news from Britain is awful", said the president.

"Yes", said Rove, "but there is a lot of bad news. Why has this one got you so down?"

"It is just such a tragedy", says the president. "By the way..."

"Yes?"

The President continued...."exactly how many is a Brazilian?"

No comments: