Thursday, April 12, 2007

A Little Too Weird

6:45 a.m. get in my car in my driveway and take the short drive to the gym.
6:50 a.m. park car on Yuma Street
7:55 a.m. walk from gym to car, open door with remote key control, sit in car and turn on motor.
7:56 a.m. notice that driver side window is completely open. do not remember opening window, but think I must have done so. close window.
7:57 a.m. see that passenger side window is also open. clearly do not remember opening both windows, but think I must have done so. close window.
7:58 a.m. leave parking space, decide to pick up some bagels, take short drive and park on Livingston Street, noticing, while I am driving, that it feels cool (it is cool outside, but should not feel that cool in the car)
8:05 a.m. park car on Livingston Street, still feeling cool, look up and see that the skylight is completely open. to open skylight, you must reach to front ceiling, and pull and hold a switch. I know I did not do that. I also know that nothing was open over night, as it rained hard, and the insides of the car were completely dry.

I have no answer. Does this mean that there is a God? And that He has nothing better to do?

No comments: